Discrimination (Jersey) Law 2013 phasing: (Source CAB Jersey)
- 1st September 2014 – the Law came into force providing protection initially against racial discrimination only
- 1st September 2015 – the further protected characteristics of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment and pregnancy and maternity came into force
- 1st September 2016 – protection against age discrimination
- 1st September 2018 – protection against disability discrimination came into force and gave two years for businesses to make reasonable adjustments to premises
- 2020 – businesses to make reasonable adjustments to premises.