February 15, 2023
The next CAE (Centre for Accessible Environments) Access Auditing Course will take place over 2 days 21st and 22nd June 2023.
- Wednesday and Thursday – Course to run from 9am-5pm. Location to be confirmed.
- Friday 23rd June our practical practice session will take place over 2 locations to be confirmed.
To find out more about CAE and the course go to its webpage by clicking the button below.
Aim of the course
This course aims to develop your understanding of the practicalities of access improvements. It shows how to carry out access surveys and provide access strategies’.
Completion may help to obtain accreditation with ‘The National Register of Access Consultants’, it’s ideal for those undertaking workplace audits or design assessments’.
The Course is run by our partners, the Centre of Accessible Environments CAE and their experienced facilitator Vin Goodwin. This long-running programme covers the following areas:
- Accessibility awareness
- Legislation, design standards and best practice in Guernsey
- Principles of inclusive design, design guidance and access strategies
- Appraisal and auditing methodologies, formats for reports and making priorities and recommendations
- Participants will have the opportunity to experience undertaking access design appraisals and access audits in supervised exercises
The 2 Day course costs £800 and includes lunch.
Email email@example.com for more information or to book your place.