At the recent GDA Annual General Meeting (AGM) our Chair, Chris Le Page announced he would be stepping down at the February 2022 AGM.
Chris has been with the organisation for since he joined us in 2016 via the GTA board apprenticeship programme. We thank for all his support over the 5 years. They have been quite turbulent!
In that time the Chris has provided the GDA with stability and an opportunity to build the board and financial security.
This year (2021) the two part time roles at the organisation were secured:
- The Social Policy director role held by carol le page – funded by Lloyds Bank foundation for 3 years
- The partnership director role held by Karen Blanchford – funded by SIF the Social Investment Fund for 2 years
The executive team has also grown and changed as the board welcomes:
- Jane Wonnacott as secretary and director
- Toni De Kooker as treasurer and director
- Phil Smith as Director
- Euan Mahy as communications co-optee
Find out more on our Gda team page
We invite expressions of interest to join the board and meet for a coffee to find out more.