December 11, 2016
Sarah Hansmann Rouxel
- Looking at where policy is directly affecting disabled islanders and areas that can be fixed before the disability legislation is in place.
- I am looking to see how we can implement a cultural change from within the States
- Gathering information on cases to see where the gaps in policy aren’t being identified.
- The appointment of Sarah Hansmann Rouxel.
- Anthony McMahon’s operation on his leg ( Our highest profile case). Arrun is a trustee of the charity Friends of Anthony.
- The Passing of the Policy & Resources Plan.