Could you take a successful organisation to the next level?
As Executive Director you will become the new driving force at the centre of the GDA, taking responsibility for all operational aspects of the charity and its future growth and development.
The GDA brings together disability charities and individual members to achieve equality of opportunity for disabled islanders and carers.
Responsibilities will include:
• working in partnership with the States of Guernsey in its development of policy and services.
• applying persuasive communication to change attitudes
• building and nurturing a small team of staff and volunteers
• inspiring GDA members to speak with one voice
• organising events and being a media spokesperson
• raising funds and developing relationships
• planning for the future
You will be looking for a challenge that you can own and a chance to use your skills to benefit your community. Experience of disability, either personally or professionally, is welcome but not essential. DBS check will be required. Hours negotiable.
For more details, contact Belinda Windsor either on 712891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is the 27th September 2014.