May 20, 2012
***Registration for voting has now closed***
On Friday 1st June 2012, disabled islanders, their families and those who support them will take part in a postal vote to elect the States’ Champion for Disabled People 2012.
- Who can vote in the Election?
- How do I get a postal vote?
- What does the States’ Champion do?
- When are the Hustings?
The three candidates are:
- Deputy John Gollop
- Deputy Lester Queripel
729399 or 07781 400239
- Deputy Arrun Wilkie
265987 or 07781 106514
Each candidate has written a short manifesto to explain why he thinks he would make a good Champion. All three are available in one document for easy printing or you can read each one individually. Printed copies of the manifestos will be sent to you in your postal voting pack.
- All manifestos in standard font (12 point)
- All manifestos in large print (18 point)
- All manifestos in Easy Read format
- Deputy John Gollop’s manifesto
- Deputy Lester Queripel’s manifesto
- Deputy Arrun Wilkie’s manifesto
If you have questions for the candidates you can email them individually by clicking on their email address above. Or email all of them at once by clicking here.
Most of the General Election manifestos etc are still up online, so if you want to some more background regarding the candidates other views and policies, just google their name.